Uphill or downhill? Our Triple EEE Disc performs great in both disciplines. We have succeeded in reducing the overall weight of the frame despite the extra weight the disc brake design actually comes with. And we did so without any compromises.
This is how you will not lose any time riding the Triple EEE SL Disc uphill, yet downhill, you may corner even more precisely and thus faster thanks to the better brake performance. "Inspired by Speeed" is what it is all about!
Your TRIPLE EEE SL DISC advantages
- Born in the Austrian mountains
- Lightweight and stiff disc frame
- Additional size S-M (frame size: 52, top tube length: 54,5)
- Aerodynamic seatpost "comfort flex" or "race stiffness" < 73 ° and > 74 °
Florian Steffl, amateur rider
„Whenever you want to ride downhill, you need to climb up before. With a body weight of 105 kg, I know exactly what I'm talking about. My EEE Race SL Disc offers both a lightweight performance and superb stiffness. And it performs great when it comes to braking. Ride fast. Brake fast. Disc!"
* STACK includes 2,5 cm stem