The Super TT represents the heart of the Airstreeem portfolio. It is lightweight, stiff and aerodynamically superior. In short: it is fast. It was our goal to design the best triathlon and TT bike on the market without forgetting about the riders' everyday interests.
The result is a fully system integrated triathlon bike that has helped our athletes to become champions a lot already. Steffen Justus, World Championship silver medallist on the Olympic distance, finished 5th in the 70.3 European Championship in Wiesbaden participating for the first time in a mid-distance competition.
Aero stem REACH and STACK
- stem lengthes: 8, 9 cm
- 3 stem heights: Race 0 cm, Medium 2,5 cm, Comfort 6 cm (picture.)
- As individual as you are!
Mount your own handlebar or aero extension: the design generally is compatible with common triathlon handlebars featuring the 31.9 mm diameter standard, for example a Syntace Stratos, Profile, 3T …
The angle of the handlebar is adaptable.
- Extension adjustment length towards the front and back: 15 cm
- Extension shapes: J-, S-Bend, straight
- The armpad socket is compatible with all PROFILE armpads
- The height of the armpads can be adjusted with spacers by 0 – 12 cm
- The width of the armpads can be adjusted by 0 – 7 cm for each pad
- The length of the armpads towards the front can be adjusted by 10 cm per pad
- The length of the armpads towards the back can be adjusted by 10 cm per pad
- Angle adjustment of armpads: check
Your SUPER TT PROJECT advantages
- No system integrated triathlon bike offer more reach and stack adjustment options
- Perfectly adjustable, integrated brake unit
- High stiffness and low bike weight
- -7 % energy: thanks to the aerodynamically adapted wheel and frame unit (super narrow spoke triangle)
Klemens Fankhauser, professional cyclist
„The SUPER TT has helped me a lot, particularly downhill with its disc brakes. Place 2 in the Austrian TT championships is only one result of its advantages."