The disc version of the Airstreeem Etappensieger boasts with a most innovative hub construction, the Aerohub Xtrastiff Disc.
Following our mantra INSPIRED BY SPEEED, the wheels can be changed just as fast as those featuring common quick release skewers. This is possible in case the frame and fork have a Mavic Speed Release interface. The integrated spoke nipples guarantee for a high power delivery efficiency, the great aerodynamics of the Etappensieger are a benchmark in the industry while also capable of comfortable 28 mm tires. The tubular wheelset with its 1.380 g helps compensating the extra weight of disc brake bikes. Every single wheel is handmade in Salzburg and Italy with the most modern screening laser technology and has been approved individually before it is delivered to you.
- Maximum rider weight: 120 kg
- Rim height: 50 mm, rim width: 24,5 mm, double thickness high temperature nano coating for outstanding power transfer
- SAPIM CX-Ray straight-pull spokes (front: 24 spokes & rear: 24 spokes)
- Airstreeem-Aerohub-Xtrastiff Disc, 12 mm Thruaxle, Center Lock,100 mm VR,
142 mm HR, Shimano 10/11s oder/or optional Campa 11s
- Speed Release Hinterrad (Steckachse 12x142 mm),
Speed Release Vorderrad (Steckachse 12x100 mm),
- 625 G / 775 G = 1.380 G
- 738 G / 860 G = 1.598 g