You have the highest expectations looking at a wheelset and want every single Watt to be transferred into acceleration? Aerodynamics are just as important to you as braking performance? In this case, the Etappensieger is the right choice for you.
After almost two years of research and development and working with as much as 24 prototype models, we have created a wheelset (handbuilt in Salzburg) that is superior as to power efficiency, dynamic stiffness and durability. The combination of a 15 % stiffer rim design and the spoke nipples being glued into the rim guarantee for the most direct power delivery possible. With crosswinds, the rim reacts like a shallow Aluminum rim. A whole series of Bavarian criterium victories underline the capability of the Etappensieger.
- Maximum rider weight: 110 kg
- Aero-Series – 50 mm height, 24,5 mm width, clincher tires, double Nano-High-Temperature-brake surface coating
- Straight-Pull spokes SAPIM CX-Ray, 20 spokes front / 24 spokes rear
- Airstreeem-Aerohub-Xtrastiff, Shimano 10/11 speed or Campa 11 speed as option
- Lightweight quick release, wheel bag, brake pads
- Disc Road available on request
- Tobias Erler (Bavarian Champion)
- Steffen Justus (Triathlon Viceworldchampion)
- 590 g / 770 g = 1.360 g