Meassured from three out of five different yaw angles at 45 km/h, it is the fastest wheelset on the market. Fighting against the time, you depend on nothing but yourself, while the air resistance is your most fierce rival.
The Carbon Aero 85 was born in a wind tunnel and lead to a series of victories both in TT and triathlon events. It is the perfect choice for fast and flat race courses. On top of this, the Nanolight brake surface coating generates superior braking performance. The wheelset is stiff, it is aerodynamic and lightweight: the perfect mixture for serious time trialing.
- Maximum rider weight: 110 kg
- Aero-Series – 50/85, 25 mm width, double Nano-High-Temperature brake surface coating
- Straight-Pull spokes SAPIM CX-Ray, 20 spokes front / 24 spokes rear
- Airstreeem-Double-Bearing-Extra-Stiff hub technology, Shimano 10/11 speed or Campa 11 speed as option
- Lightweight quick release, wheel bag, brake pads
- Michaela Herlbauer, 2nd Ironman Austria
- Elisabeth Gruber, 3rd Ironman Austria
- Tobias Erler, 1st Bike-Challenge Roth
- Daniel Niederreiter, Austrian Champion
- 85/85 mm – 715 g / 880 g = 1.595 g
- 50/85 mm – 580 g / 880 g = 1.460 g
- 85/85 mm – 855 g / 998 g = 1.855 g
- 50/85 mm – 715 g / 998 g = 1.713 g