From three out of five yaw angles at 45 km/h, the Carbon Aero is faster than the benchmark wheel.
In the fight against the clock, air resistance is your biggest enemy. Airstreeem’s Carbon Aero 85s were born in the wind tunnel and have won numerous triathlon and time trial events. The perfect choice for flat and fast courses, Airstreeem’s unique brake coating ensures outstanding stopping capabilities. Stiff, aerodynamic and lightweight. The perfect mix for breaking records.
- Maximum rider weight: 110 kg
- Rim width: 25 mm, double thickness high temperature nano coating for outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry/hot conditions
- SAPIM CX-Ray straight-pull spokes (front: 20 spokes & rear: 24 spokes)
- Double bearing (front: 4 bearings & rear: 5 bearings) extra stiff hub technology, Shimano 10/11s and optional Campagnolo 11s
- Lightweight quick release, wheel bag & pads
- 50/85 mm – 755 G / 1.060 G = 1.815 G
- 85/85 mm – 890 G / 1.060 G = 1.950 G